Wednesday, December 27, 2006

After Party!!!


well well well.... after the christmas.... its time to chill... my credit cards is full again, lots and lots of food... gifts and events... now its time for me to chill but then again now with my family not with my friends.... actually chillin with my kin is one of our many things that we usually do. ok... at around 3:00pm my mom ask me and my brother to start preparing bec. we are going to SM MALL of ASIA (one of the biggest mall in asia) with Imelda, and my pinsan plus my pamangkin.... around 4pm we went to SM MOA.... damm... no space for our car... meaning parking lots is full.... even sa outside the mall.... OMG as in!! then.... finally my dad who drived our car find a space where to park.... gotcha... hehehe then we go inside the mall and start looking for the best thing to do.... oh... and you know what.... so many people!! as in... as if their's concert or something and my mom even ask me " anak saan ba ng gagaling ang ganyan karaming tao.... gosh" hahaha i even told my mom..." hello mom.... IN ngaun ang MOA that's why lahat ng tao nandito bec... its IN as in" anyways... then yun na nga... my pinsan naman had fun with all the things na nakikita nila.... hehehe kids nga naman.... i remember when i was a kid, walang mall are not in... luneta and manila zoo is fine with us... unlike the kids of today gosh... hehehehe anyways... yun nga... we went to different place stroll lang then yun we eat pizza from shakeys, chicken and ICE cream im so happy kasi i went to kameraworld to have all the pic in my cell to be printed hehehehe anyways sobrang pagud kasi me and my brother christian went to different plc. he even ask me if the Tshirtis cute or what hehehehe i was like telling him that its nots cute hahahaha anyways after that we went back to our place na were my family is wait for us as in.then around 10pm we went home na kasi i have work pa the ff day eh...then thats the end for the AFTER PARTY event of our family... thats it for now....




be good and be safe:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...