Friday, December 22, 2006

GV GV-ing gifts this Christmas!!!



Oh its Dec. 21 how days na lang christmas na and yet im still thinking what is the best gift that i can give to all my friends... mmmm... ano kaya?? well!! actually yesterday Dec 20, i went to G4 to look for the best gifts that i can give to all my inaanak, friends, family and etc.... but then again for how many hours... i think 4 hours of walking still wala pa rin... i think 50 body shop lotion and shower gel.... 1 F and H perfume, and 2 small perfume.... yun lang after 4 hours... hay!!! sobrang hard talaga kasi naman.... jam packed ang mall esp. G4 and SM.... im going to use my new BDO credit card nga eh.... kaso naman i cant think of a good gifts for all... kung ako lang.. if your going to ask me of what is the best gift my gosh..... for sure they will love it.... THAT's HOT!! hehehe pero some of my friends are telling me na i have to save money....buy something cheap but then again magandang gift... hello!! i dont want to go to the place na maraming tao... sobra... anyway.... enjoy na lang the gift that your going to tanggap.... dont forget to say THANK you kasi naalala ka nila.. kaya nman to all the my friends na nakaalala THANK YOU very VERY much... i love you all.... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! love yah ALL... mwah





Be good and Be safe

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...