Wednesday, December 20, 2006

HOT CHICKS now AVAILABLE

Photo taken by Fab Geri


Bread Talk with Carina (one of my Best Friends) in Rockwell.... chill chill lang kami kasi she's aalis na going japan thats why she ask me to see her para maka pag chill. hay!! actually this picture was taken before my birthday that was last week of october. i miss carina a lot kasi naman wala na akong buddy or kasama everytime i want to drink, chill sa starbucks greenbelt or even shopping, i know naman that she's enjoying her trip eh.... hehehehee!!! Bread Talk is one of my fave bread now kasi naman very social and i love it, hot chick and fire floss is my fave bread. you can see me always eating this bread sa SM Mall os asia 2nd floor, ground floor G4, and ground floor gateway. pls try it guys.... its very cheap and sobrang sarap pa. before we eat sa bread talk we drink nga pla sa Dencio's still in rockwell din.... the same old shyet... chill, few beers then eat... hahahaha bumili rin ako ng leather case for my cellphone eh.... then ikot ikot sa mall.... hay.... i really miss you grl... ill just wait for you na lang by january..... hahahahahaha i love it grl..... bring it on bitch!!!



Be good and be safe

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...