Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Bling your ring and painless earings

Photo Taken By Fab Geri

(http://www.gmask.com.ph/gmask_blogs)

Last Monday I went to G4 just to go to Sony Ericsson shop. Then walking on my way to Hard Rock i purchased this earing from Silver Works its very cute kasi you dont have to make butas of your ears just to have earing. With this one you just clip it to your ears and thats it!!! for only 65.00 PHP you have a very fashionable Silver Earings.

After that, I really want to have a swarovski on my phone like Paris Hilton's Phone after to Silver Works on the other side you will see a both of GMASK (http://www.gmask.com.ph/gmask_blogs) and they can make your Mobile Phone Pretty meaning they can customized your cell phone in just a few hours...... well as for me, i took advantage of this chain with 24 Swarovski Crystal its so pretty and i love it... you know why? from 545.00 to 245.00 .... 50% off. you girls! if your planning to have your cellphone look like Paris Hilton visit G-Mask in Glorietta near Bench and Folded & Hung and let G-MASK customized your Phone.

I LOVE IT!!!!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...