Saturday, May 26, 2007

The Kingdom of Pretty

Photos Taken by: Fab Geri

This is my Room in Pasay... nothing just want you to see how it look like... i dont know why some of my friends love to stay and chill to my room. let me give you a quick tour of my room using this picture.

Once you open the door you will see my single bed with a side table. Things that you will see on my my side table

  • speaker for my phone
  • Lamp shade
  • my blue telephone
  • cellphone stand
  • oil burner (given by lenz)

Then you will see my Computer Station

  • PC
  • Printer
  • Scanner
  • Planners
  • office things
  • etc

Then a small Sofa with Latest Cosmo and Preview Mag.

you will also see my Working table with Pictures of my friends, plus the cabinet of my collection.

The only scared/Holy Place in my life....




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...