Monday, May 28, 2007

What is life without Starbucks

Photo Taken by Fab Geri

Well My day is not complete if i wasnt able to drink any of my fave drink from STARBUCKS like Caramel Frap, Choco Java Chip and mocha frap. i love going to STARBUCKS after work or even before work. I dont know why but im so addicted with this drink. Starbucks coffee the also the witness of everything meaning from the up, side down moment of my life. This Place can tell who really I am. Starbucks is the place meeting place to all my apointments.... you will never get lost when you have Starbucks in the area. Guys if you want to meet me and have some cup of coffee with me or Frap with me and make a converstaion with me you will see me in Starbucks.

Starbucks Coffee that i visited

  • Bonifacio High Street
  • The Fort (near Jollibee)
  • Magallanes
  • SM Mall of Asia
  • RCBC tower
  • Blue Wave (Macapagal Ave.)
  • Tagaytay
  • Starbucks near laguna (the one in south lane chuva)
  • Rockwell
  • Club Halo (just near in this place somewhere in makati
  • Greenbelt 3 and 1
  • Glorietta (G4 near the movie house, near in rustans, beside Candy Rock)
  • 6750
  • Robinson's Pioneer
  • Megamall
  • Shangrila Edsa
  • Robinson's Galleria
  • Ortigas
  • Metro walk
  • Eastwood
  • ABS-CBN
  • Podium
  • Gateway
  • Araneta Centre

Thanks Starbucks for making me happy..... hahaha I LOVE IT




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...