Friday, October 5, 2007

Animosity


just want to clear something about thing that never ever happens...

Yeah... i like you.... nothing more nothing less... you know the story and some of my friend also know the story... let me give you idea first...

for last last 3 or 4 months i think... i got your number from a very close friend of mine and she is Kat Macadini, i text you and informed you or give you idea about things, I told you thru text that i like you, i know that i never sent a msg telling that im brisky to have you and be part of my life, or i dont even told you tha Joseph i really really i like you or something! dahh........and i even posted the msg or our conversation here in my blog.

After few days.... i invited you to watched movies( i text you that and i think im inviting you to watch Harry Potter sa Rockwell) but then again hindi sya natuloy bec. of some reasons that was told to me by a friend Flow and as what you told me when we are in calatagan. (clear, yeah i invited you to watch movie but then again it doesnt mean na nanliligaw ako noh)

Calatagan days.... the 2nd day we talked about some of our personal and love life, i even confirm or ask you about the things that i told you to my text like your reaction about it, and i even ask you about some questions, as far as i know we never had a conversation about things or about what i fill for you. I mean i did not or i dont remember saying that i want you to be my BF..... dah not my thing! i can say that it was a plain conversation between the two of us, THAT's IT

as the things/days goes by... we got close...we smoke together, we drinked coffee with some of my friends, and etc... during those moments no one opened up or no one ask about the like like thing.... that is a conversation under the sun... meaning plain kwentuhan....

this is the things events that i remmember....

Now, Val asked you " Bakit hindi na lang maging kayo" then you answer her " its not posible..... we are just friends, napag usapan na namin yun...." i am so so nagulat bec... i dont remember na we talked about it... never ever... "Busted Ka pala eh" i dont want to react about the statement na sinabi mo kasi ayaw kung mapahiya ka! ok lang fine... the next day you even told Peter about busted busted thing.... I think this time its time for me to react....



Joseph Ramos.....

I never make a move.... I never find a way na maging tayo...never ako na manligaw sau, i never said that I LOVE YOU, to make it short I never make any move para maging tau.

Busted.... what??? how come? Busted in what why? Nanligaw ba ako?

what are you trying to prove? I really really dont know... clueless ako...

baka naman after this issue... biglang may marinig na lang ako ulit na

"HINDI KO MATANGGAP ang pag ka busted sa akin thats why im reacting this way...."

well if that the case....

bahala na kau...

all i know is i never ever make any move na maging tau....

the word busted is para lang sa mga tao na nanliligaw but im not!!!!

I Like you but it doesnt mean that i love you....


hope everthing is clear NOW

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...