Saturday, October 27, 2007

Everyday is a Happy day


well.... its friday? still im absent or should i say sick leave???? well was what my doctor advice me i need rest. anyways... back to normal friday with me... hahahaha...

SG319 mabini

12:45 pm i went to this place to meet someone from the past... not one of my EX ahhh, i mean a long lost classmate/friend/whatever. Im so so amaze with this guy... ill not mention his name for security reason ( i love it) ok game na...

for the past few years bec. of friendster i was able to see again my old classmates/friends/whatever. Then one of my classmate when i was in Highschool add me to his list as in... then he sent me a msg " kamusta ka na? if you want to contact me ito number ko" im so so nagulat coz im not expecting this as in coming from him.... i dont think he will do that... but then again he did... anyways... itext him then same with him.... then we talked then i listen then talk then yun na.... last night we talked again over the phone anfd im not expecting something from him until he invited me for something... kala ko joke then sabi ko fine.. yah text me na lang tom... again hindi pa ako naniniwala... until he text me asking kung nasan na ako... then i said still im my meeting.... something like that, after that around 12:45 we met in this place then yun na... it was fun as in fun fun fun... i enjoyed that day with him.....

Jelly's Celebration (Guilly's Resto in MOA)


after the thingy... i went to Glorietta to chill until nakabili ako ng POLO shirt sa RITRATO then lace for my cellphone... then i went to starbucks to chill after few mins Jelly text me asking kung nasaan ako i told him that nasa G4 then she went to G4 to see me then we went to Mall of asia to eat and celebrate her Birthday with me and Rhea.... we really really had fun tlaga kahit na we have PIzza and sisig lang plus beer.... sobrang happy naman as in.... I miss them kasi eh kaya naman sobrang happy ko.... anyways Jelly Happy Happy birthday again... mwah mwah mwah...


CHILL!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...