Sunday, November 18, 2007

Essensuals Evolution TONY&GUY


Got my new Hair cut, this time with mynew hairstylis.. well... i wasnt able to put you that aside from Paul Maceda from Mary Pauline (former Fix Stylist) I have another one from Tony & Guy and he is Jay Marc, I love the way he style my hair its very fashionable as in... that why i love his creativity when it comes to my hair. He makes me more pretty and lovely plus more fabulous.

If you want his service just visit him in Tony & Guy 6750 bldg Ayala Ave and look for him, ill ask him if i can put his profile in my blog so that you see how he works... but for me he is the best.

Jay Marc (My Hair Stylist)
6750 Retail Arcade
Ayala Ave., Makati City
email: essensualsmanila@yahoo.com
Telephone: 812-8559, 812-8002, 812-9132
Mobile 09152021712

ill show you my pic with my new hair cut.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...