Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Maraming Salamat


For the Past 24 years sobrang nakakaloka.... as in... I met diff people who become my friends and some become my not so so friend... Hay now that im 25 i think its time for me to say thank you to all the people who help me a lot and support me in everything i do. Hay... i dont know what will happen to me kung wala kau... i dont know kung what kind of person i am kung wala kau kaya naman this time allow me to say thank you very much for all the help, care, love that you have given me... from my
Dad and Mom
My Brothers
Family/Relatives
then my Kinder Friends.. (so happy to see some of you)
Elementary Friends (Lawrence Abaya who is one my Best Friend)
Highscholl Friends from Malate Catholic School (Boys Dept and Girls Dept)
Letran Friends (AB Philo and AB Comm Arts Vanessa Enaje one of my Best Friend)
ABS-CBN Workshop
Club Halo Friends
Club v Friends
Unitel Production Friends
Studio M Friends
Starbucks in G4 Friends
Support Save
ICT
Sitel Friends
Carina Watanabe My Best Gf
Model Friends
Celeb Friend
and my Party Friends
i want to thank also my Ex's you know who you are
People who make me Pretty every now and then
TONY and GUY (Jay Marc)
Mary Pauline Salon (Paul Maceda)
U Rustan's
Penshoppe
F&H
Bench (Ben Chan and Manuel Chan my Mom's Friend)
Ritratto
Tyler
Bread Talk
Mossimo
People are People
Starbucks
Team Manila
Thanks Thanks Thanks for your support.... I love you all

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...