Friday, November 9, 2007

My Baby Doll's Wish for my Birthday


Im not expecting something from my baby doll, tama na yung greetings nya and the ticket sa Beyonce Concert as a gift... but then again im so so nagulat, when i checked my email i got message coming from him... to think na he only send me email if im asking for MP3 but then again this time with note na nakakaloka as in like bday wish nya... im so so touched about it... thats why i posted in my blog. Wala lang just want to share this with you guys who love to visit my blog and read some of the article.....

Baby Doll...

You know, my birthday wish for you is still the usually stuff, good health, long life, more birthdays to come, peace of mid, etc....

But to think about it, it is very common to say to people who has a birthday. As for me, I am not a common person to you (hopefully), so my birthday wish for you is that you may find your true love (it may be or no not me) that will love you as well or more than I am doing to you. Another wish is that I hope you can be a more extraordinary person that you are already.

Do great things and live life to the fullest....

Luceat Lux!!!

I Love You So Much!!! Mwah Mwah Mwah.....

My Email to him....


To My Baby Doll,


Hey Baby doll... whats up? huh... im not expecting something from you sa email ahhh... im so so nagulat about it... kasi naman usually you send me MP3 lang with simple note... but this time naaahhhh ahhh... with birthday wish pa ahh.. kakaloka... Actually when im reading the msg... im so touched as in.kasi nga im not expecting this tama na yung gift mo sa akin (thanks for that) Hay.... baby doll thanks talaga for everything ahhh... understanding... care and love.. thanks thanks thanks.. kahit na sometime we have animosity but still ok pa rin at the end... sorry for everything as in.... i know sobrang kasalanan ko at mo rin... hahaha anyways... thanks for being part of my lile.. thanks for your support sa lahat... what is life now without you.... lets work this out... sana yun na un.... again thanks and sorry plus I LOVE YOU so much.


Be Good and Ba Safe.


Baby Doll

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...