Friday, December 28, 2007

New Look for NEW YEAR


I had my hair done na!!!! love it!!!

After a few months Finally i was able to find my hair stylist Paul Maceda. You know naman that Paul Maceda is the only person who knows what i want about my hair and know how to make me pretty (i know that im oretty) i mean to enhance the beauty. hahahahaha well... yun nga!! after few months i was able to look for him nasa Shnagila Mall lang pala sya, you know naman what happen to Mary Pauline Salon sa Glorietta noh BOOM BOOM... hahahaha anyways yun im so happy talaga about the cut that was done my Paul Maceda. kaso the place is malayo..... anyways... its all good kasi naman sulit sya.

Again if you guys want Paul Maceda or Try his talent just
Text him: 09287081399
Visit him: Hair Byte by Mary Pauline (Food Court Shangrila Mall)

Be yourself, Be Pretty!!!

Kape naman!!

I text Majo and ask kung nasaan sya... then she told me na shes on her way to G4 to meet up some friends... then i told her na mag meet kami. Then after salon Starbucks Greenbelt to mit her. she told me na she has Bf na.. and im so nagulat about the story as in.... kakaloka ang love if nya... anyways i told her naman na nasa likod nya lang ako eh... just in case my problem sya... hay.. LAST FRIDAY of 2007!!!

Enjoy!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...