Wednesday, June 11, 2008

If you have 100k which store would you spend it on?


Survey question
I asked my friends and celebrities this question;

"If you have 100k which store would you spend it on? "

Fabulous Geri (Prod. Eventologist)
“Ill spend my 100k: Power Mac (Greenbelt 3) Rustan’s (glorietta 4) Tyler (glorietta 4) Shades MNG, Break Talk, Spring Field,”

Raymond Guttierez (TV HOST)
“I’d go to grey hound bec. They have nice-looking clothes, Adidas for my workout gear, and I’d pass by Bench for pair of low rise denims.”

Rovilson Fernandez (TV Host)
“Can I blow 50k at fully Booked and 50k at Santi’s Deli? I need lots of delectable cold cuts, cheese and crackers to go with my books and magazines.”

Brent Javier (Model)
“I’d hit up Urban Outfitters bec. That store has a little bit of everything. It’s the kind of lifestyle store with clothes, books, furnitures, art and other miscellaneous stuff.”

Bianca Valerio (Model)
“Honestly Geri, P100k isn’t much if I wanted designer item. So to make mu buck go a really long way and bec. I’m a proud ukay-ukay shopaholic, I’d head straight to Baguio and hunf for a NEW wardrobe to last a year or so.”

Andrea del Rosario (Actress)
“Well right now, it would be in hardware store, im having my apartment renovated, right now.”

Tots (call Center Agent)
“mmm…. Shopwise… hahaha joke… MANGO, FOLDED and HANG and AMERICAN BLVD.”

Marga Fe (Fashionista)
“Il spend it ove Bottega Venecia Shoes and Bags and also Jimmy Choo Shoes I lOve it!”

May Calimlim (Manager)
“For me, Beauty Bar and People Are People.”

Arjay Ramos (Call Center Agent)
“Ill go to CK, GAP, Lacoste, Nautica, Nike, Folded and Hang and Bench.”

Tetta News (Radio DJ)
“She will go spend her 100k buying some stuff in CHANNEL”

Angel (HR Dept)
“Shopping in RUSTAN’s lahat ng shop, go lang”

Monti Parungaw (TVC Director Unitel Production)
“Well…… Power Mac in Greenbelt 3”

Aldrin Nicolas (Student MAPUA)
“Ok na sa akin sa NIKE Park, shoes shoes and shoes”

Thanks guys.... i love it! you can also answer this survey question!!!! GO!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...