Monday, July 14, 2008

Busy Busy-han

whaaa.... busy saturday night... kaloka dami kung sched last sunday.... kaloka!


4.00pm to 6.00pm- i went to makati for my hair, i texted my stylist Paul Maceda and Jay Marc of Toni and Guy for my hair. medyo mahaba na kasi yung hair ko... and i need this to be fix. Thanks for making me pretty guys... love yah.....

6.00pm to 7.00pm- shopping, went to Guess and Zara for my outfit.

7.00pm to 9.00pm- Pacha Bar Malate kasi i need to work naman sa bar, noh


9.00pm to 12.00am- metrowalk for our office party. I really really had fun naman, kahit na Baby James is not around kasi daw may family problem, well next time na lang... KILL JOY mo hmp.... joke.

12.00am to 4.00am- Guilly's Timog for myself naman... whaaaa i saw sweet and little chit chat lang with him/her... hahahaha


BUSY ang SAT ko... this week ka ya?... mmmm FHM victory Party this coming thursday. world trade ceneter.

bahala na si batman....

for more pics: http://stylesavant.multiply.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...