Thursday, November 18, 2010

Aliw Much!!!

Im super aliw much with Pia Salvador (Photog) kasi naman mag coffee lang dapat kami but then again i turned out Coffee/Movie and Pictorial Night, I Love and I like, Pia is now a PHOTOGRAPHER, Aliw much.

The Location of the said Pictorial is in Resort World Manila, The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf (of course in favor of me) the place is very near to my house unlike Pia, very very far (all the way from Eastwood to Pasay) just for the free movie, she will travel talaga, according to her, "Mas mahal pa ang fare nya.... " well Pia its all good coz im your model naman why magrereklamo.

Anyway... Pia, Thanks for making me your model. i know proud ka coz im your model (Chosness) hehehe anyway.. i really really had fun seing you again, i love the stories about your love life.



Location: Resort World Manila
Model: Fab. Geri
Photographer: Pia Salvador
Posted by Picasa

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...