Friday, December 17, 2010

Ace and Chariz Wedding

I think is the is the 2nd time that i will attend a wedding ceremony of my friend, kasi as i remember, the 1st was with Red (Letran friend) its a Civil Wedding. This time its a Catholic Wedding, Im super excited because the girl is my classmate/friend way back collage days.... 

Im happy for her because she finally found the meaning of Happiness.... 

Ok, she asked me to be the openning prayer for the reception. I really really dont know what to pray for the wedding, 

Chariz sent a message to me via facebook containing the openning prayer. ohhhh thank GOD! =) let me share to you the prayer.



Heavenly Father,


"We thank you for gathering us today to celebrate the union of ACE and CHARISMA in holy matrimony. We are all truly blessed to have witnessed the binding of their love under your great name. We ask you dear Lord to bless the newlyweds with excellent health, beautiful and healthy children, prosperity and blissful happiness all the days of their lives. And we also ask you dear God to bless the food we are about to partake, bless those who prepared it and those whom we are sharing it with. This we ask in the mighty name of your son Jesus, Amen."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...