Saturday, December 11, 2010

Arriba Letran Mini CA Reunion


Tonight we will have our Mini Reunion, dinner lang in Kabisera ng Dencio's for Chariz Datu na ikakasal this December, not naman that bonggang reunion exclusive lang for friends (hahahahaha). =), according to her she will give lang the Wedding  invitations then will have salo salo to update lang about our life. I can say that this will be FUN FABULOUS NIGHT. Im excited to see my old friends back in Collage. See yah Guys later. =)

Ill update my blog later for picture and some kwentos, for live update follow me on twitter iamfabulousgeri, check my facebook for Berry Fabby Mobile Uploads and Foursquare. 

Kabisera ng Dencio's

Bonifacio High Street
Fort Bonifacio Global City
5th Avenue, Fort Bonifacio Global City
Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines


See yah all Happy Saturday 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...