Friday, December 17, 2010

Kape Kape.....




Super Aliw much, just got home after kape kape night with my Pinsans Chim Kayanan and Bea Saw. 

According nga to Chim's wall to Bea and Bea's Text to me "Binyagan ang Starbucks Resorts World" hahaha... This is my 3rd time to have coffee na im not alone because my 1st and 2nd time im alone, now in my 3rd time im with cousins. Aliw much because i miss having coffee with them and looking forward for more kape kape nights.... 

Ano ang GANAP:

well chikahan lang as in chikahan about certain issues na i cant post here in my blog. as i promise to bea, with chim naman we are planning our US Trip to visit naman her sister and my cousin jade then our trip sa Caramoan EXCITED MUCH!! hahahahaha 


Thats it!! more kape kape night with them.... soon... 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...