Monday, December 13, 2010

Now Playing: Mariah Carey's Merry Christmas II You


Its Christmas Season, I also downloaded MC's New Christmas Album which is Mariah Carey's Merry Christmas II You. I love this one because its very refreshing, i mean "Ma-iba lang ang maalala ko" because last year, i downloaded MC's Christmas album and i used to listen to this on my way Makati Medical City for me to feel the Christmas Spirit kahit na we have problem during 2009 (about my mom illness), Now I played the same album and its reminding me the last christmas we had in MMC and Mom, So i told my friend that every time i play the Christmas Album of MC it reminds me of Mom, and im getting emotional, so my friend told me to download another Christmas Album, then i found out that MC has New Christmas Album, so i download it. 

Now every time i play the album its giving me or creating me different Christmas, pero sympre still sad because we will celebrate Chrisrmas without my Mom.

The CD will contain couple of new songs, a featuring from her mother Patricia Carey and a boat load of oldies that we have come to love from Mimi.

Tracklist for Mariah Carey’s “Merry Christmas II You” is after the jump:

01. Santa Claus Is Coming to Town (Intro)
02. Oh Santa!
03. O Little Town of Bethlehem / Little Drummer Boy Medley
04. Christmas Time Is in the Air Again
05. The First Noel / Born Is the King (Interlude)
06. When Christmas Comes
07. Here Comes Santa Claus (Right Down Santa Claus Lane) / Housetop Celebration
08. Charlie Brown Christmas
09. O Come All Ye Faithful / Hallelujah Chorus feat. Patricia Carey
10. O Holy Night – Live from WPC in South Central Los Angeles
11. One Child
12. All I Want for Christmas Is You – Extra Festive
13. Auld Lang Syne – The New Year’s Anthem


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...