Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday Brownout Night

OMG, why oh why... Brownout? NO advisory from meralco... goshness... whaaaa...

I have a lots of this to do but then again i cant do it with out kuryente, "Gagay ang Reyna ng Brownout" goshness.. i need to do my research and need to update some documents for tom.

Chill, no bvness for me. ok im here right now in Starbucks Magallanes to do my paper works and do my research for another project. grabeeeeee ang haggard ah need to bring pa tuloy a lot of things. hay!!!

buti na lang have this very fab Kathy Van Zeeland Lappy Bag, its kinda big but i need it because need to bring the documents that need to updated and magazine for reasearch plus my lappy, charger and etc...


Kathy Van Zeeland Laptop Bag, Color: Aqua Blue.
check out the zipper, so so girly girly... heart a heart. so cute... =)
Posted by Picasa


1 comment :

  1. i love your laptop bag. you have great taste :) and just wanted you to know that i came across your blog because you ousted me as the mayor of bo's coffee on foursquare :) hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...