Friday, February 11, 2011

Love is in the AIR


Love Love and Love, today is the last day of the work week, I LOVE FRIDAY!!! hehehehe anyway after my work went to Serendra Fix for my hair. Finally i had my hair done again after two months, my bangs is very very long but and i dont want it to be cut coz i love my bangs.... chos. Thanks to Mr. Sheng for my fabulous hair.


ops by the way, just want to share what i had for my lunch, Spag, gralic bread and red iced tea from Country Style, One of the best Spag for me =) for the past few days, im really really craving for pasta.


Since its LOVE LOVE LOVE month, i had Heart Shape donut from Country Style, topped with Brownies and it has chocolate filling, so so yummmmm.... good for this month especially next week coz its VDAY. =)



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...