Saturday, February 19, 2011

UPDATE Fashion Scam: Puey Quinones Official Statement

The following is QuiƱones's official statement and public apology:

Regarding the recent “fashion scam”, I regret that all this happened. First and foremost, I would like to apologize to the couple for all the trouble that it has caused them.

I was simply pressured to create a suit and found a perfect blank canvas to develop. I know the entire situation could have been handled better but now it has just been blown out of proportion and affected so many others.

I assure all concerned that I am doing the best that I can to fix this situation. I have been in contact with the party involved and intend to settle this peacefully.

To the couple who brought attention to this matter and to everyone else that have raised concerns over the quality of my service as a designer... I am sorry.

I am doing all that I can to make sure that this does not happen again.

Thank you for your understanding and for your concern.

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...