Sunday, June 19, 2011

General's Day (A Father's Day Special).

Father's Day, oh yeah its my dad's day... gosh... 2nd year of celebrating father'sday without my mom, its kinda sad but again as what we always think, mom is now happy watching over us.

Its raining grabee, we don't know whats are plan bago mag father's day, my gift to my dad is wine, new additional to his wine collection.

I ask my kuya to visit us so that we can also celebrate father's day together since tatay na rin sya. =)

My dad will not be father without my mom and even my brother, kaya naman bago kami mag celebrate ng father's day, kahit na its raining we went to Heritage to Celebrate Father's Day with Mom. We gave her flower from our garden na sya nag plant.

my Father fixing the flowers....

My Brother Cleaning mom's place

we had our dinner sa Shakey's lang coz dami tao sa ibang place..... this is after we had pur shopping naman sa Microwarehouse Sale... sympre pagod so we had to have dinner and my cheat day! Kabog.... =)

2 pizza for us....

2 basket of Garlic Bread


2 kind of Pasta...


Cza and Kuya

sympre the makukulit na si Ian, Owie and Fab Geri =)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...