Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Now Playing: Beyonce 4 Album

Kalurx, as far as i know beyonce's New Album will be release this coming June 28, but then again while reading some tweets, Martin Bautista's Tweeted that Beyonce's 4 Album Leak is out in the market (Chos!!!) is out and ready to download (kalurx) kaya naman Thanks to my friend Fabulous Google for helping me find the said LEAKED ALBUM, then sympre papahuli ba ako... nahhhh ahhhhh... i downloaded the album. Pakak!!! Sorry beyonce but i want to have your album na asap... =) gv lang friend ah.... wag ka magalit... =) 4 Album has 12 Tracks....


Here’s the official track list for Beyonce’s upcoming album 4 (Chos may leak na nga eh upcoming pa.... )

1. 1+1
2. I Care
3. I Miss You
4. Best Thing I Never Had
5. Party (Ft. Andre 3000)
6. Rather Die Young
7. Start Over
8. Love On Top
9. Countdown
10. End Of Time
11. I Was Here
12. Run The World (Girls)

should i post where i downloaded the Album???? mmmmm let me think about it... wag hayaan na natin para naman madagdagan ang yaman ng friend ko na si Beyonce

opppps i dont think beyonce can i understand my blog... hahahahaha i love you B (close kaya kami) lol

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...