Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Smith and The General Bonding Night

Super Happy to see my girl Quennie Smith (pakak) we had dinner last thursday after work, wala lang kasi my girl is like sad coz she has problem.... amin na lang yung coz its personal, anyway yun nga, we had coffee in SB Shangrila then dinner in Tokyo Tokyo then chill in Shangrila Pool Side.

Im so so happy to see you again my girl, thanks for some tips about my dog, thanks sa pag kinig sa Story of my Love LIFE chos... hahahahaha

We Run the World!!! Chos

Queenie Smith.... Shangrila Pool Side

gulat gulatan coz Quens is super payat... kalurx....
freshness lang ang drama... =)

walang nasabi ang bangs ko sa mataas mong palong.... chos....

pre-cheat day... hahahahaha

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...