Thursday, December 17, 2015

Just another BP day

Not so healthy day for me because im not feeling well...





Since last night im not feeling well, my fever is at 37, then around 4:20pm went to our clinic for Blood Pressure and check if i still have fever, back to normal naman my body temp but my BP is so high 170/110 and heart rate is at 92bpm, so i was adviced to take rest and monitor my bp until bumaba na sya. By this weekend need to visit my Cardiologist for another check up. 2 Catepres for my bp and continue drinking Amlodipine for my maintenance. Hoping for healthier life. Thanks to Nurse Zara for taking god care of me and giving some advice for my daily workout and how to quit smoking, to my good friend Jen and @jan_naj03 for the company and chocolates (yah i know its bawal "live a little" 😂) the my team for the concern. Hay need to change my lifestyle na.

Thank you Jen for the pictures 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...