Sunday, December 20, 2015

Pares Retiro (Live a Little)

Live a little!!! Honestly hindi ako nag enjoy sa salad ko kanina in fact my natira pa but. I promise myself to eat it hahaha..

My friends Jaja, Rhaio and Kian invited me to have dinner with them somewhere in cubao, i know its malayo but i want a real food! Hahaha so i decided to join them.

Meet Rhaio and Jaja i saw them accedenatly sa H&M with Kian kaso busy buying gifts for his pamangkin ata or pinsans.

After how many minutes of shopping went to this pares pares thingy somewhere in P tuazon, Cubao. This is the 3 time na kakain ako ng pares na enjoy ko naman sya but not my fave food hehehe 

I had the Baby 2 Meal which is Pares and Iced Tea for only 140php.

Jaja had Lechon Kawali (putok batok)
Rhaio had Siomai, chopsuey and Bulalo 
Kian naman had Baby 2 Meal, Bulao and Mais con yelo w/o sugar.

#TheParesParesSquad 

Then after dinner and chikahan, tambau muna kami sa house ni Jaja somewhere in cubao.

Jaja Thank you for welcoming us to your house =)


I had so much fun with them daming chika about boys kaloka, sana man lang kasama si..... Hehehe


Anyways good night yah all. 💋


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...