Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Trip to London

Yay!!!! I really wanted to go and visit LONDON, but i need to save money for me to be able to travel, pero this time gora na lang sa mga LONDON inspired places like COSTA COFFEE in BGC.

I LOVE COFFEE!!!

I LOVE KAPE ng kabahan...

I LOVE KAPENG matapang na kaya akong ipaglaban... hahahah hugot tih!!! lels...

anyways back to reality... i saw some post about this coffee... pero sa naalala ko this coffee shop was informed to me by my Good Friend Len Boardman na may asawang afam, she told me na may bonggang coffee shop sa london at ito nga yun, sabi nya bongga daw kasi fave daw ng asawa nya. oh well finally at meron na rin sa Land of Confidently beautiful with a Heart Philippines (Miss Universe 2015) hahahah...

Bruno and Sergio Costa’s love for premium coffee led them to become the leading global coffee shop brand with over 40 years of expertise.

Costa coffees are all handcrafted and espresso based, giving each specialty, like Flat White. Costa even employed Master Genarro Peliccia as their official Coffee Master.

Costa Coffee’s third store in the stunning Bonifacio Global City, Metro Manila.

I love the Interior!!! Ang Shala lang!

Coffee of the day! Double Chocolate



Hello from the Side to side hahahaha..... 



Visit Costa Coffee at One World Place, Bonifacio Global City (near KidZania), Eastwood and Robinsons Place Manila for your daily coffee fix.





No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...