Friday, February 26, 2016

Single Origin for SINGLES

Second Floor, C3 Building, Bonifacio High Street Central, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City

Sausages are great by any definition. Artisinal or grocery bought, they have that comfort factor. It's easy, accessible, tasty, versatile, and just so fucking good.

Although by far Poco Deli's Sausage Platter is my proverbial favorite, the Sausage Platter from Single Origin is quite all right. Not as much as Poco Deli's but theirs are not bad either. The perfectly fried potato chips dazzled further with the dip it came with. Little by little as I dipped every single piece of the chip and every single slice of the Sausage, a fragment of a happy moment in my life came about. The flavor sent me back in a certain period of my life where I wished it would stay that way. But nothing lasts forever. The sausages were instrumental in remembering those moments, no matter how little they might be.

I wish there were more sausages on that platter. Maybe the memory of a certain time would have been whole.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...