Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Rabbit Hole


My friends and I went here for some chill last Saturday night (Thanks to caloi for inviting me). This is the speakeasy bar of Bugsy's so we have to passed Bugsy's to enter the place. They have a happy hours with a buy one get one on some bottles. Night went a little late and they gave us some shots. The drink was a bit weird with tangy, gingery taste but I liked it. The music were good as well! Though it is a bit loud than what I expect on a secret bar. This place is good especially when you're just hanging with your friends.

All of my friends are lasing... me?! Nah... Im not allowed to drink. 

 

 

 

Address 

Unit 5, Paseo Parkview Tower, San Augustin Corner Sedeno Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...